- Business tie-up with Yukiguni Maitake Co., Ltd.
- We opened the SMA×Eco HOUSE, a model house fitted with lithium ion storage batteries - the first such in Japan - and commenced testing to demonstrate the effectiveness of this system.
- Operation started of “moogle” crawlspace inspection robots.
- Sales started of “PARO” therapeutic robots. (made in the form of a baby seal)
- Daiwa House USA Inc. established.
- Daiwa House Guam Co., Ltd. established.
- Daiwa House Australia Pty. Ltd. Established.
- The Daiwa House Group worked together to provide support for the recovery of the areas devastated by the Great East Japan Earthquake, including construction of emergency temporary housing.
- Launch of D’s SMART OFFICE, an eco-friendly office product.
- Participated in development of the Long Duc Industrial Park in Vietnam.
- SMAxEco Original smart house launched.
- Taiwan Branch established for launch of the commercial facility business.
- “Agri-cube” plant factory launched as the first products for the “industrialization of agriculture”.
- Field tests for D’s SMART STORE next-generation eco-friendly stores commenced and D’s SMART FACTORY next-generation eco-friendly factories launched.
- Toden Life Support Co., Ltd. became a consolidated subsidiary (currently Daiwa House Life Support Co., Ltd.).
- D-room Plaza Hall in the Rental Housing Products Hands-on Experience Hall opened．
- Participated in the development of PT. Bekasi Fajar Industrial Estate, Tbk in Indonesia.
- Minelet Sawayaka automatic feces removal robot launched.
- Fujita Corporation became a consolidated subsidiary.
- xevo GranWood-the first new Daiwa House product in 10 years to employ a revolutionary new construction method-released.