- Development Background and Purpose
- A building may be constructed not only on the favorable housing site, but also even on soft ground. We conducted various performance checking tests and developed an environment-friendly and safe foundation protection construction method so that a building can be constructed on such ground without anxiety.
- Contents of Development and Results
- Qualified and trusted procedure with high performance
- By integrating pile tip parts with cast steel, stable quality and construction performance improvement are achieved. We conducted various performance tests and experiments, such as FEM analysis of cast steel tip blade and pile vertical loading test, and consequently we obtained Assessment of Technology for Building Construction from General Building Research Corporation of Japan.
This is a safe construction method that appropriate pile type and pile diameter can be selected from large assortment.The drawing (left) shows the result of FEM analysis of casting steel tip blade.The picture (right) shows the condition of pile vertical loading test.
- Environment-friendly construction with reduced-waste soil, less noise, and reduced space
- This construction method is environment-friendly with reduced-waste soil, less noise, and reduced space due to construction by rotating intrusion method without excavation. The construction can be done with a small pile driver, and piles can be certainly intruded into bearing ground even in narrow area.Overview of D-TEC PILE
- We have obtained the eco-mark certification for our steel pipe pile that produces less dust. Eco-mark is attached only to products with the least adverse impact on the environment throughout their entire lifecycle, which have been recognized to be useful in environmental conservation. The work of certification is carried out by an independent organization, the Japan Environment Association.
- Construction method enabling economical pile design with fully utilizing its high performance
- By adopting D-TECH PILE with large supporting performance, the size of the pile can be reduced in comparison with conventional steel pile construction method. Additionally, No. of piles per block also can be reduced. Thus, economical pile design is possible and cost for foundation protection construction can be reduced.The drawings show an example of reduction in pile size and No. of piles by adopting D-TEC PILE. *The result varies depending on the conditions of premise and building.