- Background and Purpose of Development
- Installation of 24-hr ventilation equipment has become mandatory by the enactment of the Sick-house Law. Social needs concerning health, and interest in indoor air quality in particular is rising year by year. In response to the needs of customers who are concerned about health issues such as house dust and pet odor, we have developed our original air purifier, Kanki Joka ef (ef: Excellent Fresh), to address their health concerns.
- Contents of Development and Results
The picture shows the flow of air that passes back indoors as sterilized ion after passing through the filters.
- High performance HEPA filter and activated carbon filter
- High performance filter used in clean-rooms absorbs and removes suspended particles and bad odor indoors. It can remove 99.97% of particles in sizes over 0.3 microns.
- Purifies air with sterilization ion
- It not only absorbs and removes particles and odor, but also controls the activity of airborne fungus with sterilization ion.
- Speedy ventilation
- It powerfully deodorizes stubborn odor that cannot be removed completely by ordinary air purifiers by combining a speedy ventilation function.
- Monitors the air with three sensors
- Three sensors for dust, odor and temperature maintain the purity of the air by monitoring it constantly.
- The effect of removing dust is evident with Kanki Joka ef
Quite a lot of dust is suspended in the air in real life. The graph on the right shows the results of a study on minute particles of 0.3μm (suspended dust) suspended indoors. The results of House A are of the comparison between the usage and non-usage of Kanki Joka ef.
House A shows the effect of Kanki Joka ef.
- It quickly removes gas components with its speedy ventilation function
The graph on the right shows the change in carbon dioxide density after burning a gas cooker for 10 minutes in a 10-tatami matted room.
Kanki Joka ef also exhibits results in removing gas components.