- Development Background and Purpose
- As measured for global warming, the control of CO2 emissions and reduction of energy usage are strongly urged. Since the upward trend of energy consumed in homes in pronounced, we believe it is our responsibility of a housing manufacturer to improve insulation performance further.
By improving the insulation efficiency, we can provide more comfortable indoor conditions that retain heat indoors and cost less to air-condition. Moreover, there is a demand for more longevity of homes due to the increasingly long lifespan of people. Maintaining not only the health of the people who live in the house but also of the structures of the house would lead to preventing the deterioration of structures.
We developed the Exterior Thermal Ventilation Wall for providing homes that can be inhabited more comfortably for many years to come by significantly improving the insulation efficiency and durability, improving the air-conditioning efficiency and controlling the utility costs.
- Contents of Development and Results
- Insulation Efficiency
- We realized high insulation performance by affixing our original high density glass wool board filled with high performance glass wool - co-developed with a glass wool manufacturer. The steel frames as well as the entire walls are cocooned in insulators to doubly assure heat-bridge measures. The Q-value (coefficient of heat loss) that indicates insulation performance exceeds about 20% of the next-generation energy saving standards.
- Double layer shielding technique is used on the joints of the exterior to maintain high waterproofing performance.
- Dew Proofing Performance
- Excess humidity inside the walls is expelled by installing a vent layer in the exterior walls.
Damp prevented by Dew Proofing Technology
- Ventilation technique improves the durability of structures and the inorganic coating of exterior walls maintains the aesthetics of the surface material.